Saturday, November 22, 2008

Link Builders love us


We No-No Follow on this blog.

So what does it mean? What does it give to you and your blog?

It just means that when you comment on any articles on this blog, the link that you provide is actually getting indexed by Google and some rank is passed over to your blog. The UCommentIFollow banner looks like this:




Normally when you comment on any blog, the link is “nofollow” which means that they will not be spidered by search engines, (other than Yahoo and some other insignificant ones.) http://youcommentifollow.blogspot.com/ is, however, an exception. If you would like relevent incoming links to your blog, all you need to do is write sensible "RELEVENT" comments on this blog.


Commenting on "youcommentifollow" has two benefits.


  • 1 - Get some google index ranking from the no-no follow links to your blog.

  • 2 - Get some traffic to your blog by using the “latest post” link feature from your blog on the comments.


There are Bloggers who read Blogs on a regular basis; and there are some smart, loyal ones like me who regularly post sensible comments on many different articles.


It’s perfectly understandable that many bloggers out there do not comment because they don’t get anything out of it. They read the articles and - well - that's about it. Why should they comment - Why should you - It's not helping you. Well, now you have an actual reason to. You can receive a backlink whenever you need to. You just have to know where to look.

I realize that this is great news to the spammers. We all unfortunately have to deal with them - and they are the primary reason the no follow tag has been so readily accepted.

I’ll be selectively moderating comments. I will allow the comment to be immediately posted; however, if it looks like spam, smells like spam - I'll treat it like spam.

So if you are a regular commenter, your links will get indexed quicker than anyone else. What are you waiting for? Post a Comment. About what you say? Just see below.

The following topics are the topics I would like to see on this blog:



  • No Follow News
    Google Video Ranking (Is SEO Dead?)
    "Do Follow" site lists and "Do Follow Blogs"
    The best Backlink and Rank Checkers
    Social Bookmarking sites
    Article Submission



All of the topics above are just examples. I would like to see comments regarding No Follow and how it affects pagerank. Is it good or bad? New No Follow methods. Video SEO taking over? etc.

Have fun, comment and PLEASE ... Bookmark this blog and share it with the world!!! (Use the Bookmark Widget to the right) I have included links to other "No no follow Blogs" I found on the right side of this blog under Recommended Blogs"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are great... I never understood the problem with giving accreditation to people who read your blog and take the time to comment and share their experience. I think that blog sites do get something out of the links... they get lots of traffic and users who take the time to read and comment on their content. I am a web designer and SEO guy myself, I have other people do most of my link building, but I think these people do deserve to have there links followed, if they provide "real" comments and not spam! Good job!

Thanks-
Nashville Web Designer!

Tim Gregory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim Gregory said...

I've just blogged about SEO and Personal Branding online at Tim Gregory blog and it kicked off a discussion about follow vs. nofollow with some of my colleagues... I'm pretty new to the blogging thing and thought that all blogs now use the nofollow attribute. It's refreshing to discover that an alternate view of the issue exists - I'll probably install the Wordpress follow plugin and allow it for regular posters

New York Defensive Driving said...

Nice post about no follow blogs, nofolow blog commenting is most useful to get back links and increase site positions in serp.

Dahmood Savaak said...

Hey guys, this is Ray from Solar Panel Nexus, I just wanted to say I'm not sure if I understand how all this works, but it seems as if it's harder and harder to promote honest non-profit sites, let alone commercial ones. It's a shame the industry has adopted this wasteful standard. It hinders creativity and growth.

Joquim said...

Thanks for sharing the link love
Cheers
Matt
Forex India Bangalore Forex

EDDIEDAVIS said...

In this era of blog ,we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I am not familiar with this information. So tell me, how it is possible? What is special in this "u comment i follow"?
best web hosting